Many faithful have made their mark in Legio Maria. I cannot enumerate all of them. However, I will recognize just a few. They include:
1. Vitalis Okello Oketa: Early prophet of Legio Maria lay Movement.
2. Romanus Ong'ombe: a catechist who sought out the new way.
3. Abala Rafael: Blessed with a magical memory; a man who retold the history of Legio Maria as if the events were just happening again.
5. Mumbo Carilus: The host of Legio Maria in Central Nyanza.
6. Okweto Silvester: The man who made the earliet discovery and prophetic announcement that Simeo Ondetto was God.
7. Dolpus Akello: the Leader of legio maria catholic lay movement that saw a transition to the present day Legio Maria.
8. Romanus Odongo: Gifted worshipper of Baba Simeo.
9. Hellena nya Rosary: Gifted worshipper of Baba Simeo.
10. Rafael Adika: Third Legio Maria pope whose gift of giving was incomparable.
11. Nelson Owino obimbo: Brother of Simeo Ondetto who never left the way.
12. Chiaji Lawrende: a great man with a steady faith.The second Pope of Legio Maria.
13. Atila Timotheo: The best of faith that ever occured in Africa. First Pope of Legio Maria.
14. Siprianus Ochien'g and Lucas Ngwala: early Legio Charismatics.
15. Tobias Oongo: A prophet of true prophesies.
16. Sila of Imbo: the wonder worker.
17. Maria Ombwayo: the faithful worshipper who prayed till the gates of prison flew open.
18. Susan nyar Ouma: Faithful handmaid of Simeo Ondetto.
19. Hebert Aloo: Early legio elite who took the church to Nairobi town.
20. Rafael Ran'gwa: a charismatic.
21. Peter Otieno: a matyr at Ephesus Church in Nzoia.