As gloom engulfed Got Kwer (Got Kalafare) just before the burial of the body of Simeo Ondeto, a young girl came forward to testify about how she was taken to heaven and back in order to declare to us that Simeo Ondeto is Jesus Christ. Brought forward to speak about her experience, the young, innocent girl walked tamely and stood in front of the arena. The arena went silent, anxious and expectant of what the she had to say.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
If Jesus of Nazareth was truly resurrected in the body he had before death or even in any body recognizable by human beings, there would be no need for faith in him. The world would have believed he was God at once, even those who killed him. In fact, Christians would not have been persecuted for believing he was God.
Monday, December 19, 2016
I believe that Simeo Ondeto is God. That is my belief. I don’t know why some people are amazed by my belief. Maybe it is because they think their beliefs are superior to mine. Well, I don’t care what other people think about my beliefs. I just can’t stop my life and my world to wait for all other people to agree with me. Neither do I have to wait for every member of every religion to explain their beliefs to me. But I live by the doctrine of live and let live, for that was the teaching of Simeo Ondeto himself when he called all his followers to shun all forms of religious bigotry.
Saturday, November 12, 2016
1. Our Lord, Simeo Melkio,
We come before you,
Our peerless Master,
Our immortal King,
Our merciful Lord,
We bow to honor you,
We kneel to glorify you;
Friday, November 4, 2016
1. “Kane Maria koro tuo ahinya dwaro weyo pinyni, mano en Asere Ndhoya, Efeso, Aora Jordan, Ka-Mumbo (Kadnar), wuon Okumu, ne owacho ni ndege mane obirogo pod ni Kalafare kanyakla gi mar Jahulo mane oluongo ni “Oulo”.
2. To nowacho niya: “Awinjo ka ndege mane okelacha osechako mor e got kucha---sana oserumo. To Oulo ero ema aweyonu, urite maber.
1. “An e winj Opija majafuyo, an ema nafuyo maluoro piny duto.
2. An e Apiyo manopiyo kuom piny kendo piny nochako opiyo kuome.
3. An Awiti ma piny nowito, kendo an e Ajwan’g ma piny nojwan’go, to atimo kinda gi piny.
1. “Ndalo biro ma ka unune ka Got mane aidho kod wuodani obarore ariyo, ma bathe konchiel odon’g Milambo to konchiel odok Masawa, to un’ge ni ndalo ochopo. Piny ochomo kar giko.
2. Magi ok notimre kapod un gi Wuoda e pinyni, to enoyud ka aseome.
3. Anto ero alor ewi godni adhi Masawa. Masawa kuno ema aneno ka opedhna pien mayom. Kuno ema adhi ninde chuth.
1. Winyo moro ne opiyo ewi yiend keyo ewi Got Kwer kendo ne ochiko dhoge ka ochomo kuma Eklesia nitie.
2. Ne oywak niya: “Salina oke Pate, Salina oke Pate, Saline oke Pate.”
3. Ne onuoyo ywagni kuom seche, koro ji ne odhi penjo Maria gima winyo wachono ni, “Wend winyono mar Salina oke Pate to tiende an’go?”